Other Avenues offers one of the premier Bulk foods destinations in San Francisco, with over 700+ products to choose from. We choose organic and local whenever possible, always striving to reduce our environmental footprint.
Shopping in bulk allows you to source excellent ingredients in just the quantities you need, and is often cheaper as well. We encourage customers to bring in their own containers and bags to help reduce waste. For every Bulk container brought in, you’ll receive 5 cents off!
We offer grains, nuts, seeds, flours, rice, chocolates, candies, snacks, granolas, and more. Bring in a few bottles to fill up with olive oil, local honey, maple syrup, vinegars, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, or vanilla extract. We are proud to carry in bulk:
- Burroughs Family Farm almonds and olive oil (Denair, CA)
- Rising Tide sea vegetables (Mendocino)
- Singing Dog Vanilla (Eugene, Oregon)
- Lundberg Family Farms rices (Sacramento Valley)
- Butler Foods Soy Curls (Oregon)
- Hummingbird Wholesale (Eugene, Oregon)
- Pure Bliss Organics energy bites and granola
- Nana Joe’s granolas (SF)
- From the Fields seeds & nuts (San Rafael)
- and many others!
Our ever-popular Coffee section features beans sourced from Bay Area and beyond, with an emphasis on fairly traded and organically certified roasters. Currently, we carry:
- Andytown (SF)
- Cafe Mam (Eugene, Oregon)
- Equal Echange (Portland, Oregon)
- Bird and Bear (SF)
- Grand Coffee (SF)
- Lady Falcon (SF)
- North Coast Coffee Roasting (Santa Cruz)
- Verve (Santa Cruz)
- Pachamama Coffee (Sacramento)
- Roast House Coffee (Spokane, Washington)
- and many others on rotation!