Other Avenues offers one of the premier Bulk foods destinations in San Francisco, with over 700+ products to choose from. We choose organic and local whenever possible, always striving to reduce our environmental footprint.
Shopping in bulk allows you to source excellent ingredients in just the quantities you need, and is often cheaper as well! We encourage customers to bring in their own containers and bags to help reduce waste. For every Bulk container brought in, you’ll receive 5 cents off!
We offer grains, nuts, seeds, flours, rice, chocolates, candies, snacks, granolas, and more. Bring in a few bottles to fill up with olive oil, local honey, maple syrup, vinegars, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, or vanilla extract. We are proud to carry in bulk:
- Burroughs Family Farm almonds and olive oil (Denair, CA)
- Rising Tide sea vegetables (Mendocino)
- Singing Dog Vanilla (Eugene, Oregon)
- Stonewall’s Jerquee
- Lundberg Family Farms rices (Sacramento Valley)
- Butler Foods Soy Curls (Oregon)
- Hummingbird Wholesale (Eugene, Oregon)
- Pure Bliss Organics energy bites and granola
- Nana Joe’s granolas (SF)
- From the Fields granolas and nuts (San Rafael)
- Back Roads granolas
- and many others!
Our ever-popular Coffee section features beans sourced from Bay Area and beyond, with an emphasis on fairly traded and organically certified roasters. We are also happy to partner with Equal Exchange, a fellow worker-owned cooperative, to offer monthly sales for their fair-trade, organic blends. Currently, we carry:
- Equal Echange (Portland, Oregon)
- Alchemy Collective (worker-owned co-op in Berkeley)
- Coffee Manufactory (Oakland)
- Linea Caffe (SF)
- Sunset Roasters (SF)
- North Coast Coffee Roasting (Santa Cruz)
- Cafe Mam (Eugene, Oregon)
- Andytown (SF)
- Ritual (SF)
- Sightglass (SF)
- Bicycle Coffee (Oakland)
- Verve (Santa Cruz)
- Lady Falcon (SF)
- Stumptown (Portland, Oregon)
- Timeless (Oakland)
- and many others on rotation!